THC Regs Publishes Infographic Of New Jersey City /County Cannabis Dropouts

CANNANNEW REPORT

A very useful little map to see the 70%  that currently say they won’t have anything to do with regulated cannabis. It’s going to make the other 30% very wealthy !

Excerpt only …
READ MORE BELOW
Source : THC Regs Publishes Infographic Of New Jersey City /County Cannabis Dropouts

reposted by Cannabis News World

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.