Aloe Vera to Nourish and Protect Your Cannabis Crop?

Aloe Vera to Nourish and Protect Your Cannabis Crop?

Just like Cannabis, Aloe Vera is a lush and powerful plant that has been cultivated and used for thousands of years in medicine all around the world. The ‘Ebers Papyrus’ that is described as the oldest document about medicine explains the several uses of Aloe Vera. This wonderful plant has a composition of 99% water but the unbelievable fact is that the remaining 1% can work a lot of magic.

Excerpt only …
READ MORE BELOW
Source : Cannabis.net
Link to original : Aloe Vera to Nourish and Protect Your Cannabis Crop?
reposted by Cannabis News World

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.