After a man died from inhaling psychedelic toad venom, a Spanish porn actor has been charged with manslaughter

After a man died from inhaling psychedelic toad venom, a Spanish porn actor has been charged with manslaughter

Three people — including Nacho Vidal, a Spanish porn actor — have been arrested following the death of a photographer who is believed to have died after inhaling psychedelic toad venom as part of a spiritual ceremony, reports The Guardian. Read More

Excerpt only …
READ MORE BELOW
Source : Growth op
Link to original : After a man died from inhaling psychedelic toad venom, a Spanish porn actor has been charged with manslaughter
reposted by Cannabis News World

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.