Cannabis firm BR Brands plans $43 million deal for Denver’s Dixie Brands

Cannabis firm BR Brands plans million deal for Denver’s Dixie Brands

MJ Biz report  that Connecticut-based marijuana firm BR Brands on Monday announced it will merge with Dixie Brands, a Denver manufacturer of cannabis-infused products and a consumer packaged goods company, in a $43 million reverse takeover. Under the terms of the transaction, BR Brands will own 80% of the merged company and Dixie shareholders will possess the remaining 20%. It’s BR Brands’ second foray into the Colorado market in the past sixth months.The transaction is expected to be completed in the third quarter of 2020. Full report:   Cannabis firm BR Brands plans $43 million deal for Denver’s Dixie Brands  

Excerpt only …
READ MORE BELOW
Source : CANNANNEW REPORT
Link to original : Cannabis firm BR Brands plans million deal for Denver’s Dixie Brands
reposted by Cannabis News World

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.