Drake Enters Cannabis Business with Canopy Growth
Canadian superstar musician Drake has announced the launch of his new Cannabis business with the largest Cannabis company in the world. The rapper has teamed up with Canopy Growth to distribute both recreational and medicinal Cannabis products. The venture, More Life Growth Company, is 60% owned by Drake. The remaining 40% of the company is… The post Drake Enters Cannabis Business with Canopy Growth appeared first on Canex.
Excerpt only …
READ MORE BELOW
Source : CANEX CORPORATE
Link to original : Drake Enters Cannabis Business with Canopy Growth
reposted by Cannabis News World
You must log in to post a comment.